Golf and Tennis
City Park golf and tennis camps are Monday-Friday from 10:30-1:45. Students meet at City Park Golf Course and are to be picked up at the tennis courts at City Park.
Wellshire golf and tennis camps are Monday-Friday from 10:30-1:45. Students meet at Wellshire Golf Course and are to be picked up at the tennis courts at Eisenhower Park.
LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED.
Students need to bring their own sack lunches.
- Ages 7-12
- Learn the basic concepts and techniques of the games of golf and tennis.
- The classes are one week long (Monday-Friday) and consist of 5 lessons.
- Students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs and or tennis raquets or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Please click on the class below to register.
2017 Summer Schedule
The First Tee of Denver programs incorporate The First Tee Life Skills ExperienceTM, so all participants learn valuable lessons including maintaining a positive attitude, considering consequences before making decisions demonstrating sportsmanship win or lose, setting goals, and applying The First Tee Nine Core ValuesTM (e.g. responsibility, honesty, integrity, respect, confidence) not only to golf but to everyday life.