Summer is almost over and there is no better way to wrap up an outstanding golf season than with a fun-filled family day! More than 90% of your entry fees go directly to programs for children.
The First Tee of Denver is a non profit organization; our Tax ID number is 03-0506671.
When: Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Where: Kennedy Golf Course 10500 East Hampden Ave.- West Course & Par 3 Course
West 9- 9:00 AM Shotgun
Par 3 - 9:15 AM Shotgun
Par 3 - 12:30 PM Shotgun
*Check-in will be 8:00 AM for the morning group. Lunch and check-in will be 11:00 AM for the afternoon group.
Format: Two Person Teams: 1 Adult (18 and up) and 1 Junior (4-17)
- Modified alternate shot
- There will be a tournament on the West Course and TWO tournaments on the Par 3
Entry Fee: $60 per twosome for the Par 3 Course $75 per twosome for the West Course 9 holes
- Includes Green Fee, Cart, Lunch, and a Ticket for a Door Prize
Prizes & Raffle:
- First place in each tournament will be awarded a trophy
- Raffle tickets will be sold at the tournament and will be 1 for $10 or 8 for $40
- Raffle will be drawn at noon