Par - $115
- Beginners - Ages 7 & Up
- Learn the basic concepts and techniques of the game of golf.
- This class is for students with little to no golf experience and knowledge.
- Each Par level class consists of 6 (5 for the weeklong classes) instructional sessions.
- Par Level students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Will meet at: The Lake House Sunday 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. 4/23, 4/30, 5/7
The Golf Course Sunday 4:30pm-6:00pm 5/14
The First Tee of Denver programs incorporate The First Tee Life Skills ExperienceTM, so all participants learn valuable lessons including maintaining a positive attitude, considering consequences before making decisions demonstrating sportsmanship win or lose, setting goals, and applying The First Tee Nine Core ValuesTM (e.g. responsibility, honesty, integrity, respect, confidence) not only to golf but to everyday life.