Girls Only - $115
- All Levels - Ages 7 & Up
- Have fun learning, practicing, and playing golf in an all girls environment.
- These classes are provided through a partnership with LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and Girls In Golf and are for any girl interested in golf, with instruction and play specially tailored for varying ability levels.
- This class is recommended for any girl that could take a Par or Pardies class but would have more fun in a laid back, all girls atmosphere.
- Each Girls Only class consists of 6 instructional sessions.
- At the conclusion of the course, students will be given an opportunity to take The First Tee Par Level certification test. Passing the Par Level Certification test allows students to move on to the Birdie Level Classes or the Players' Club.
- Participants are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Please click on the class below to register.
The First Tee of Denver programs incorporate The First Tee Life Skills ExperienceTM, so all participants learn valuable lessons including maintaining a positive attitude, considering consequences before making decisions demonstrating sportsmanship win or lose, setting goals, and applying The First Tee Nine Core ValuesTM (e.g. responsibility, honesty, integrity, respect, confidence) not only to golf but to everyday life.