Parent/Junior - $175
- Ages 7 and up
- This is a class bringing parents and children together through the game of golf while providing a valuable opportunity for them to learn and practice their skills.
- This level is designed for parents and children with minimal golf experience looking to learn the fundamentals of the game together.
- Each Parent/Junior class consists of 6 instructional sessions.
- Students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
2017 Summer Schedule
The First Tee of Eagle County programs incorporate The First Tee Life Skills ExperienceTM, so all participants learn valuable lessons including maintaining a positive attitude, considering consequences before making decisions demonstrating sportsmanship win or lose, setting goals, and applying The First Tee Nine Core ValuesTM (e.g. responsibility, honesty, integrity, respect, confidence) not only to golf but to everyday life.